Begin your health care career as a Certified Nursing Assistant. This course prepares you to enter the workforce as a health care professional and to take the state exams required to be placed on the Idaho Nurse Aide registry. The 120-hour class includes online assignments, in-class skills practice and clinical experience at local health care facilities. Class registration covers required textbook, skills packet & videos, computer fee, and state testing fees. Additional student costs include: BLS CPR, immunizations, background check, and personal equipment. For registration information please contact the Healthcare Programs Coordinator at 208-535-5623
A few details to help you find exactly what you need:
- Click on the Class Title to review the details of the class
- Click on Add to Cart to register for a class; Waiting List indicates the class is full and you may add your name to the waiting list.
- If you are unable to find a class – Select Choose Additional Classes
Looking For more online class options, follow these links:
We are here to help you continue your learning journey. If you need assistance please contact Workforce Training:
- Direct line 208-535-5345 personal help during regular college business hours.
- E-mail us anytime email@example.com