Bring with you:
• Government issued photo ID – Driver’s License
• Pocket mask with one-way valve
• Lunch - or lunch can be ordered & delivered from a local company, like pizza or sandwiches.
• Dress comfortably – like you do for class
• Study materials – but they cannot be taken into any test station
• There will be a location to keep personal items during the day.
Leave at home:
Cell phones are not allowed – they must be left at home, in the car or powered down and surrendered at the check in station for the entire testing period.
Candidates are not allowed to leave the test site once testing begins.